2007 Alabama Signing Class (NSD 2/07)

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Re: Latest Alabama 2007 Commitments and Prospects List (updated 1/26)

Any idea as to when Titus Ryan plans to re-commit ?:rolleyes:
Here is a real Titus Ryan story. The man, the myth, the other prospect...

Senior Bowl Stock Watch: Other Prospect Notes
The same attention was being paid to wide receiver/return man Titus Ryan, a former Alabama recruit who spent this past season at Concordia (Ala.) after a one-year hiatus from football and a two-year stint at a pair of junior colleges playing both football and running track. Ryan has exceptional speed dating back to his prep days where he ran the 100 and 4x100 among other events. He is roughly 6-2 and 195 pounds and was a top-10 player in the state of Alabama coming out of high school in 2002.

Re: Latest Alabama 2007 Commitments and Prospects List (updated 1/27)

Did any of y'all ever get to see this kid play? I went to high school with him and ran on the track team his last two years in school. I have never seen someone so physically gifted in my life. He played two years of organized football and had a D-1 scholarship. He had the tools to become near world class in the sprinting world. But he never got to play his true sport (basketbal) because of differences with the coach at Tuscaloosa County. It's nice to hear he is doing something still.

BamaCorvin

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Chattanooga , Tn
Re: Latest Alabama 2007 Commitments and Prospects List (updated 1/28)

Anybody heard anything new about Michael Mcneil? I know he is either leaning toward AU or FSU, but he did just visit! I think he would fit in great here.

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV

RB Demetrius Goode and TE Chris Underwood committed to Alabama today.

Check out the first post in this thread for their profiles and a complete up-to-date Commitments and Prospects List.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006

Do we have any updates on Lennon Creer?

Andy

3rd Team
Jan 21, 2005

If my math is good (and that is a stretch) we now have 17 committments counting fulls, greys, and softs. Also, in counting guys we have at least what I would call a decent shot at, I count 20 more. If we break even on them and get 10, that gives us 27. If we end up losing 2 guys who are soft, then we are down to 25. If we have 3 that do not qulaify, we are down to 22. How many does that leave for attrition, 5?

Andy

3rd Team
Jan 21, 2005

If my math is good (and that is a stretch) we now have 17 committments counting fulls, greys, and softs. Also, in counting guys we have at least what I would call a decent shot at, I count 20 more. If we break even on them and get 10, that gives us 27. If we end up losing 2 guys who are soft, then we are down to 25. If we have 3 that do not qulaify, we are down to 22. How many does that leave for attrition, 5?
As far as the 10 we get from here I would take any and all of the ones we are looking at how about this for being realistic.:

1 from Creer, MCknight, or Devine.
Michael Mcneil
Allen Bailey
Sidel Corely
Brandon Gibson
Josh Chapman
Darius Hanks
Jermaine Griffin
Nick Fairly
?
?
?

Boy the next few weeks are going to be fun

Tide & Titans

1st Team
Aug 17, 2004

What happens if you oversign, but you don't have as many people leave the team as expected? People just start getting scholarhips cut?

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA

What happens if you oversign, but you don't have as many people leave the team as expected? People just start getting scholarhips cut?
I don't think so.......1st we will not sign over 25. Also,it will be august before the exact number of spots are in stone. I believe we have 16 or so open now,but word has it 1 player has left the team now with 1-2 that may be shifted to a medical, which means 19 spots. I think we have 17 commits with at least 1 headed to prep school and 2 as GS. Therefore,we have 14 with room for 5 more.I just don't see a problem b/c of the prospects left on the board I don't see us signing more than 5!

tftplisa

1st Team
Jul 11, 2003
North Ridgeville, Ohio, USA
Re: Latest Alabama 2007 Commitments and Prospects List (updated 1/29)

With our additional spots I'd like to get Corley, Brown, Bailey, for the defense.
On offense either McKnight or Maze and Gibson.
There are many others if we don't get these, but what a great problem to have. I never thought Saban would finish like this, but he does know what he's doing and was worth the wait and money. Thanks Coach Saban.

BamaBoyTim

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 22, 2007
Re: Latest Alabama 2007 Commitments and Prospects List (updated 1/29)

i was just talking to my buddy who plays ball @ Pearland HS, in texas, because i noticed that we had Sam Proctor under our list of recruits. Well in talking to him it looks like OU or LSU is pushing hard for him...any word on where we stand with him?:BigA:
RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.