First bit of info released concerning NCAA Football 2008

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
I used to be a big PC guy until I got the Xbox 360. The only reason PC's are better for RTS, RPG's, and FPS games is because those games work better with a mouse and keyboard. It has nothing to do with graphics...and if it does it is because of the developer and not the hardware differences.
I didn't specify graphics as the reason PC gaming is superior for those types of games. The main reason is mouse and keyboard. Although the mod community can make a game more interesting for a longer amount of time.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
As far as madden on PC..... I have never played it and dont know how i could.
I have becomed too accustomed to a controller.
I use the 360 controller for the PC version, so I don't have to deal with the mouse and hotkeys. I have a 360, but was extremely disapoointed with NCAA 2007. That's what sparked my interest in PC games.

TraditionAL

3rd Team
Jul 25, 2001
UH-OH! Sounds like Tubberville will suck at this game! ;)
Geez, in a few years when this game is released, if you commit a violation, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't get a real letter from the NCAA in the mail the next day! LOL!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
if they do not change the limit of 70 players i doubt i will buy the next one. i have sometimes had to cut players i did not want to cut.

has anyone preordered this?

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
if they do not change the limit of 70 players i doubt i will buy the next one. i have sometimes had to cut players i did not want to cut.

has anyone preordered this?
I pre-ordered it a few months ago. There was nothing cool coming out at the time and I had 3-4 games I traded in that I wasn't playing anymore. As much as I care about all the bells and whistles...the main reason I am buying this game is to feed my addiction of Alabama Football. It will no doubt have the new stadium this year, which will be amazing to play in. The new "career" mode where you take an existing player on a team or create a HS player and guide him through college is really, really cool. It was the same kind of thing that made Madden 2006 on the PC/Xbox/PS2 enjoyable and fun. Trust me, this game will be worth it.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.