Halo

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
I know some of you gurus have made it through Halo 2 on legendary mode on single player mode. Got any tips on how to make it throught the first chapter? I keep getting my buttocks handed to me in the last room where the covenant come on board.

I don`t have the 360 yet. I`m waiting for Halo 3 to come out this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AzS59SLjtQ

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
according to the World Records for Video games... No one has officialy posted a time for beating halo 2 on legendary...

This is what i read in GameInformer a few months back...
Dont worry I have never beat the first level either.

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
according to the World Records for Video games... No one has officialy posted a time for beating halo 2 on legendary...

This is what i read in GameInformer a few months back...
Dont worry I have never beat the first level either.
Thanks. My son and I have beaten legendary in Co-op. mode and we still had a hard time with the boarding parties.

MDBFUNFOREVER

Scout Team
Nov 21, 2004
Out of all the levels in Halo 2 on legendary, the first level during the boarding was the hardest to beat for me. Some of the tricks used in multiplayer help in this room. Noob combo works well. Also save your grenades as longas you can. As you start to run out of ammo they help to get you to where you need to go to get more. The covenant are so busy trying not to get blown up they stop shooting at you. Also remember to take cover. It helps to recharge completely before going back into the fight. That was the only things I could think of. I hoped this helped if you haven't beatin' it already.

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
Out of all the levels in Halo 2 on legendary, the first level during the boarding was the hardest to beat for me. Some of the tricks used in multiplayer help in this room. Noob combo works well. Also save your grenades as longas you can. As you start to run out of ammo they help to get you to where you need to go to get more. The covenant are so busy trying not to get blown up they stop shooting at you. Also remember to take cover. It helps to recharge completely before going back into the fight. That was the only things I could think of. I hoped this helped if you haven't beatin' it already.
Thanks. I can usually make it through until the last group unloads(silver elite with the sword). That`s normally where I bite it.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.