Any EQ2 players out there?

wisten

Hall of Fame
Apr 30, 2003
Gulf Shores, AL, USA
Played a monk to level 35ish .. loved the graphics even in the starting zones near Qeynos.

Play WoW, or mostly my son does, but I did create an account and level 21.

I played EQ Live for four years and had a rocking Epic'd monk, shaman, enchanter, and ranger. Monk was my fave, but I did take a beastlord to level 54 before retiring my level 65+'s.

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
I too played EQ1 and thought it was a great game except where you lost xp due to dieing. Hated that part. Nvr got real high, lvl 35ish or so with a pally. Left EQ for about a year or so and picked up WoW. Loved WoW and played for a few months then quit it, again getting to level 35ish with a Pally. This time, I have a 63 Pally and am going to end 70 so I can run endgame.

But Back to EQ, i always liked it. Loved it when Dungeons of Norrath came out. Thought it was just the best thing in the world when I found out my party would be the only guys in the whole dungeon. Never have played EQ2, but only because I dont have enought time to play WoW mush less, both of them....

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
I'm actually downloading the EQ2 "trial of the isle" demo right now. Its only an 80mb download...but then it has about 6 hours worth of updates to download after that :eek2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.