Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
Man your system will run it just fine. I have a 6300 dual core 1.8 with 1G Ram and a 8800 GTS (Nvidia). I run everything at Ultra (from the main screen) and I run with HDR only. There are more graphical sliders I could slide up but I dont. I could go into my videocard settings and force AA while running with HDR but it looks so good like it is. I run constantly around 30-40 outside. One thing is do though is I reboot with only the windows system booting up.
What resolution are you running the game at?

If you do get Oblivion (for the PC everyone) you MUST get the mod "Quarls Texture pack III". It adds a ton more realism to everything. I will try and find a link for it soon.

Mods are one of the reasons PC still beats the console most genres.

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Thought about going shadow, but liked the thief/assassin stat bonuses. Actually the female Kajhit with shadow is what the manual recommends.
I choose the mail because it gets tough leaving goodies behind. The male can cary alot more things. Plus the benefit of being female is only a few stat points which up earn up within a few levels anyway.

So did I. Not good to do when inexperienced lol.
Never level up and the gates are a piece of cake.

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
Last edited:

TIDEFAN17

All-American
Mar 20, 2001
Tennessee
Just became the guild master of the Thieves Guild. Hilarious confronting the guards as "The Gray Fox". Gonna start skill training quests next.

Last edited:

TIDEFAN17

All-American
Mar 20, 2001
Tennessee
thats the only buggy part of the game i didn't like... That mask gets you in hella trouble.
True, but the beauty of it is that you can commit all crimes as your alias "The Fox" and get away with it Scott free. As long as you don't wear the cowl in public you can basically get away with any crime you can possibly commit.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.