NCAA Football 08 Stadium Shots
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Queasy1's Avatar

NCAA Football 08 Stadium Shots

160 of them. I can't find Bryant-Denny though....no labels on the pics does not help at all.
    Last edited by Queasy1; June 5th, 2007 at 02:25 PM.
    "The more one considers the matter, the clearer it becomes that redistribution is in effect far less a redistribution of free income from the richer to the poorer, as we imagined, than a redistribution of power from the individual to the State." - Bertrand de Jouvenel

Re: NCAA Football 08 Stadium Shots

Legion feild with the upper deck....but hey it still looks cool

BamaNation All-American theBIGyowski's Avatar

Yeah...I can't wait to see what BDS looks like. Some of the stadiums look incredible. I might have to play an Iron Bowl at Legion Field for old time's sake now that they have the Lady on there. I really am excited about BDS though...because we have the cool ribbons and multiple jumbotrons now.

Roll Tide!
    I remember my first game as a child and the amazing feeling I got when I first walked into Bryant-Denny. I still get that same feeling every single game.

BamaNation All-American crmsnrevelation's Avatar

i have looked through all of them........
    Just found the article on TXB.
    UM I think I just threw up a little.....
    if someone has the vomit smiley use it now........

This is the only one REMOTELY CLOSE TO BDS

"Alabama, though, simply had enough. Enough of Tebow, enough of hearing about the Gators' talent, enough of the insipid Gator chomp cheer, enough of Urban Meyer's smirking, Tebow-cuddling sideline demeanor.
    And history has shown, over and over again, that when Alabama has had enough of something, the Tide tends to rectify the situation with great haste and forcefulness."
    --JessN--

BamaNation Hall of Fame Queasy1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crmsnrevelation View Post

Yeah, it seems like they are using rather generic stadium models this time around. There were a couple of stadiums I saw browsing around the pics that looked exactly the same.
    "The more one considers the matter, the clearer it becomes that redistribution is in effect far less a redistribution of free income from the richer to the poorer, as we imagined, than a redistribution of power from the individual to the State." - Bertrand de Jouvenel

Suspended

All of these pictures cant be the finished stadiums. If they go through all of the trouble to make USC and ND's stadiums look authentic and then give Bryant Denny the shaft, then I'm canceling my pre-order.

BamaNation All-American theBIGyowski's Avatar

Yeah...they will have BDS on this game...no doubt. The EBGames and Gamestops in Birmingham and Tuscaloosa combined sold more NCAA07 games than any other "region" in the nation last year. EA Sports knows who their market is when it comes to college football games. Plus...if anything they would just use our stadium from last year and clean it up some...not give us a generic one.
    I remember my first game as a child and the amazing feeling I got when I first walked into Bryant-Denny. I still get that same feeling every single game.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJeff's Avatar

I couldn't find Bryant-Denny either but I bet it will be on the game and will look great.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BEATtutorsee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJeff View Post
    I couldn't find Bryant-Denny either but I bet it will be on the game and will look great.
    Yep. Aside from the game being produced too early to include the new addition last year I thought last year's version looked great. I expect this year's to look even better.
    "Make his a** quit! That's our trademark, that's our m.o. as a team! That's what people know us as!"

Alabama head coach Nick Saban

"If it feels good, you ain't doin' it right!"

Alabama S&C coach Scott Cochran

BamaNation Hall of Fame BEATtutorsee's Avatar

Here are some screenshots from Dynasty Mode. I'm starting to get psyched for this game. I'm sure there will probably be plenty of things to nit pick about it because after all it is an EA game, but I just can't wait to get my college football fix!

Mash Here
    "Make his a** quit! That's our trademark, that's our m.o. as a team! That's what people know us as!"

Alabama head coach Nick Saban

"If it feels good, you ain't doin' it right!"

Alabama S&C coach Scott Cochran

Suspended

I hope they balance online play a bit better. Everyone I played against online would always pick a top 10 team (usually #1 ohio state). Playing as Bama basically meant handicapping yourself. There really isnt much skill involved when you beat me because every player on your side of the ball is faster than every player on my side of the ball. Oh look at that, you threw it deep on the corners. I dont have the speed to catch you.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crmsnrevelation View Post

Nice pic.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar

Granted, the pic is of an Auburn player tackling our running back... it's still a shot taken inside Bryant-Denny:

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/8...g_4501617.html