Video on NCAA '08 Recruiting

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
Its pretty deep. I wouldnt go as far as saying its complicated though. It looks like its going to be interesting. In 07 I would just sim past the recruiting because it was so boring. Now recruiting is basically another game within the game. I like it.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I like it, or at least I think I'm going to like it. It's about time they revamped recruiting because it was getting pretty boring and far too easy IMO.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I like the idea of a deeper recruiting area. like many, that's one thing I've been wanting for a while. On a side note, I would LOVE to see an 85 person roster, rather than 70. If not 85, I hope the roster limit gets bumped up at least 5 more because I like having plenty of OL and DL.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I wouldn't mind a few extra roster spots as well but I can generally make due with the 70. At least it isn't still at that God awful level of 55 when after a couple of seasons you had to routinely cut players that were 90 or better.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
I wouldn't mind a few extra roster spots as well but I can generally make due with the 70. At least it isn't still at that God awful level of 55 when after a couple of seasons you had to routinely cut players that were 90 or better.
no kidding...... 75 would be great, though.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I completely agree. I just had some wishful thinking, along with the hope that the names have a little more diversity. I can't believe how many people would have the same last names (not Smith or Jones names, those are understandable, but names like goofy names like Fluellen or something like that).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.