New gameday website and information....

kcin_4_BAMA

RV Moderator
Oct 3, 2005
The Wiregrass
Here is the updated website with all the changes and information regarding parking, traffic flow, rv's, tailgating, etc.

UA GAMEDAY WEBSITE.

Personally, I like the new website better. As for the actual gameday changes, I will hold my comments until I see how they work. I actually like the idea of the big screen on the quad and the free shuttle.......

Last edited:

CRMSNTD

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 27, 2004
They are considering opening up another entry point into Coleman(Hackberry/by the Track Field). They have be receptive to ideas for improvemnent.

It will not be open during the W.Carolina weekend, but the rush to get in the sole Coleman entrance might change their minds.

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers
Here is the updated website with all the changes and information regarding parking, traffic flow, rv's, tailgating, etc.

UA GAMEDAY WEBSITE.

Personally, I like the new website better. As for the actual gameday changes, I will hold my comments until I see how they work. I actually like the idea of the big screen on the quad and the free shuttle.......
The Crimson Ride seems to be working out fine. I find it very comfortable with A/C for the ride to and from, it's great.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.