Who wins the 6A title in 2007?

silentsam74

All-American
Dec 30, 2005
Sylvania, Alabama, United States
Is Gadsden City that good???
I'm not 100%. I havent heard what they have lost from last year but I know they do have Jerrell Harris, who is one of the top LBs in the country, and Dre Kirkpatrick, a '09 DB who already has verbal offers from Bama, UF, AU and probably several more teams. They had an excellent D last year and being the first year of existence as one, single team you would figure they would only get better. The only two teams that beat them last year was Clay-Chalkville and Minor. They beat Minor in the regular season in a 45-42 thriller but Minor got revenge in the playoffs. Minor, for some unknown reason, could move the ball on them like no other team on their schedule last year.

I'm actually pretty familiar with the schools that got combined to make Gadsden City. We used to joke when we first heard about the consolodation that they were doing it to finally have a team in the north bracket that could put Hoover out. :D

Last edited:

silentsam74

All-American
Dec 30, 2005
Sylvania, Alabama, United States
Well I hope they can back that up.:biggrin:
I'm sure they will one day. Cant ever be sure exactly when. They consolodated three good football programs to create Gadsden City. Litchfield from 3A, Emma Sansom from 4A, and Gadsden High School from 5A. Etowah - Gadsden used to be a big time rivalry but last year the new Gadsden City school wiped the field with Etowah.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.