Who wins the 6A title in 2007?

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Hoover.:cool2::biggrin2: But I think Prattville, Foley (as long as Jones does not get hurt) all have a really good chance. Good luck to all 6-A teams for 2007.

Last edited:

JHHALL1

1st Team
Apr 6, 2006
Is Hoover going to fix grades or play like everyone else this year....my guess is if they play like everyone else then no they won't.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Is Hoover going to fix grades or play like everyone else this year....my guess is if they play like everyone else then no they won't.
From what I understand this is a story that is getting ready to break. :eek: Human weaknesses will be brought to light, a prominent member of the HHS staff will be shown the door, MTV will rush to prevent being caught up in the embarrassment and will pull the plug on Two A Days. :eek2: The limelight is growing dim...
Also, Hoover has now become the third HS in the state where a number of grades have "magically changed" for athletes who want to attend AU.
The NZAA sharks smell blood in the water.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
From what I understand this is a story that is getting ready to break. :eek: Human weaknesses will be brought to light, a prominent member of the HHS staff will be shown the door, MTV will rush to prevent being caught up in the embarrassment and will pull the plug on Two A Days. :eek2: The limelight is growing dim...
Also, Hoover has now become the third HS in the state where a number of grades have "magically changed" for athletes who want to attend AU.
The NZAA sharks smell blood in the water.
There is not much the NZAA(???) can do to Hoover.

Last edited:

pvilleguru

1st Team
Feb 2, 2007
Hoover.:cool2::biggrin2: But I think Prattville, Foley (as long as Jones does not get hurt) all have a really good chance. Good luck to all 6-A teams for 2007.
foley won't. they actually had a good qb last year, and still didn't make it.

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
Won't be foley, the QB last year wasn't great but he is better than the current QB, I highly doubt Julio will get as many catches this year, they are pretty dang small on both sides of the ball. I feel for the QB he can scramble pretty good though.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Won't be foley, the QB last year wasn't great but he is better than the current QB, I highly doubt Julio will get as many catches this year, they are pretty dang small on both sides of the ball. I feel for the QB he can scramble pretty good though.
IDK. Julio is good enough to carry at least the offense on his back.

It's gonna be Foe-Town...We got a pretty good defense to go along with Julio on offense. No offense to Roosevelt, from what I hear he's a great kid, but I don't think he was as good as people said he was. If the o-line can just give some time to the QB...or...if he can scramble like lafella says he can...all he really needs to do is throw it up...Julio'll come down with it and take the Lions to state...I think Foley's success goes beyond Julio. They were 0-11 or 0-10 or whatever the year before this new coach came. It takes more than one great player to turn a program around. There's always been big guys and good athletes in Foley. I think the biggest thing this coach has done is convince them to come play football and stay out of trouble. Foley will be a contender this year. If Julio was all we had I doubt ESPN2 would be putting them on TV. They normally try to get top players that are at least on decent teams in those HS highlight games. Anyways, I'm looking forward to this HS season...even though I'm way out here in Texas. I'll be going home at least for a game or two this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.