NCAA 2008!!!!!North Endzone is in the Game!!

Bama Doug

Oct 5, 2005
I found a video showing the that the North End Zone upper deck made it into the game. The video is on the link below, you just have to look for the link somewhere in the middle of the page (Its very small)! The video it self will take a long time to download (It took me 30 minutes).

It basically shows Arkansas on offense, repeatedly going towards the new upper deck. They do have the 2 newer big screens and the ribbon boards which run along the East/West upper decks! Even the Flag pole in the North/East corner is in the right spot!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mynwf2

Enjoy!

Last edited:

JHHALL1

1st Team
Apr 6, 2006
whew now a lot of people can sleep a lot better now that the new addition is in the game

silentsam74

All-American
Dec 30, 2005
Sylvania, Alabama, United States
Wow, I knew Arkansas was desperate for a QB but Nate Dog is probably getting close to 40 years old. I'm sure he still has his eligibility but I bet he has lost a few steps since the early 90's. :wink: Hopefully he wont 'regulate' on us at Bryant-Denny this next year. :eek:

rkwilkerson

All-American
Feb 20, 2006
Tuscaloosa, AL
Where are the NC flags? They only have the poles.
I wondered the same thing....

Somebody at EA is stupid! Why create flagpoles with no flags...

I bet some idiot flew down and took a few snapshots of BDS during bad weather or something (when the flags were down)

They Probably don't even know those are flagpoles, I bet they think the poles are a part of the architecture or something...they're idiots! :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.