A few player ratings for NCAA 2008
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team bamafan37's Avatar

ThumbsUp A few player ratings for NCAA 2008

Hey guys, someone on psxsports.com works at EA and said that he got some hands on time with the game. I'm pretty sure it's legit, because he posted a picture of himself with the game. Here are some ratings for Bama players that he posted.

A big thanks to VTRunNGun on psxsports for these!

Alabama
    -CB #2 *Impact Player*: 93 Overall...91 Speed...90 Awareness
    -QB #14: 90 Overall...93 Throwing Power 90 Throwing Accuracy
    -HB #38: 83 Overall...88 Speed...86 Break Tackle
    -WR #22 *Impact Player*: 91 Overall...92 Speed
    -LE #92 *Impact Player*: 91 Overall
    -MLB #56: 91 Overall
    -MLB #21: 90 Overall

I was hoping for a little better rating for DJ, but 91 is pretty good. I'm loving JPW's though. And our 3-4 defense should actually be pretty good with our two inside LBs being in the 90s. I don't know about Collins being rated the same as Gilberry and DJ.
    Last edited by bamafan37; June 22nd, 2007 at 08:03 AM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJeff's Avatar

Smile Re: A few player ratings for NCAA 2008

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan37 View Post
    I was hoping for a little better rating for DJ, but 91 is pretty good. I'm loving JPW's though. And our 3-4 defense should actually be pretty good with our two inside LBs being in the 90s. I don't know about Collins being rated the same as Gilberry and DJ.
    If you don't like the ratings of some players, just change them when you get the game. I don't think it's cheating as long as you're reasonable about it. I usually raise some ratings but I also lower some too. I'll lower Collins for sure.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Re: A few player ratings for NCAA 2008

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJeff View Post
    If you don't like the ratings of some players, just change them when you get the game. I don't think it's cheating as long as you're reasonable about it. I usually raise some ratings but I also lower some too. I'll lower Collins for sure.
    I'd lower Collins too and up DJ's. I don't know how other people are being ranked, but big Andre and Antoine should at least be an 87-90. I'd say KB is in the 85-87 range with Caddell and Stover right behind him at about 80-83 area. I'd put KB kind of low for his talent level b/c injury problems have definitely hurt his productivity.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

I take it that Coffee is our highest rated RB since he's the one listed. Is that correct?

BamaNation Hall of Fame BEATtutorsee's Avatar

I'm scratching my head over how they could rate Matt Collins higher than Prince Hall. They always seem to do this with at least a couple of players every year it seems, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.
    "Make his a** quit! That's our trademark, that's our m.o. as a team! That's what people know us as!"

Alabama head coach Nick Saban

"If it feels good, you ain't doin' it right!"

Alabama S&C coach Scott Cochran

BamaNation Hall of Fame

It's always interesting how these players are rated. Really makes you wonder, especially since Collins might not be the starter with Mustin getting a lot of work at the position.

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar

I've sent my memory card off the last two years and had better rankings and ALL the names on there. I still do a little adjusting, but don't have to do as much from the original rosters.

Quote Originally Posted by jps1983 View Post
    It's always interesting how these players are rated. Really makes you wonder, especially since Collins might not be the starter with Mustin getting a lot of work at the position.
    Collins is working at DE

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    I've sent my memory card off the last two years and had better rankings and ALL the names on there. I still do a little adjusting, but don't have to do as much from the original rosters.
    where do you send it off to? the same group each time? I would like to do that, but have never done it and would like to find a reliable person/group.

Quote Originally Posted by jps1983 View Post
    where do you send it off to? the same group each time? I would like to do that, but have never done it and would like to find a reliable person/group.
    FKrosters.com is good

Blacklover (I think from maddennation.com) and I have conversed some, so I'll be sending mine to him.

Quote Originally Posted by BEATtutorsee View Post
    I'm scratching my head over how they could rate Matt Collins higher than Prince Hall. They always seem to do this with at least a couple of players every year it seems, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.
    Unless they were a 5 star recuit, EA tends to to give the upper hand to the older guy. If they had done a little researching other that than the stadium, than.....

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJeff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    FKrosters.com is good
    Yep. I download mine from there.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJeff View Post
    Yep. I download mine from there.
    So you download it on your home PC, you don't send it away?