NCAA 2008 Demo?

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Anyone know when the demo will be out on Xbox Live? I think it was out for a week or two last year prior to the release of the game. Just wondering.

RTR!

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
How did the demo work last year? Would you be taken into a certain game and play that for a few minutes to test gameplay?

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
How did the demo work last year? Would you be taken into a certain game and play that for a few minutes to test gameplay?
You played two 2 minute quarters if I remember correctly. The game was FSU at Florida and you could pick either team. I think the difficulty level was All-American...so it wasn't impossible to win...but unless you could score early it was pretty tough since you had so little time. Not to mention the horrible clock rules from last year. It was really cool since it was the first chance to play the Next Gen game...but it was definitely a demo and not as good as the full game. I expect the same this year.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
The demo sucked last year and I don't really expect any different this year. You can't judge a game off of its demo however but I'm sure we'll still hear plenty of people who'll play it and say they aren't going to get the game because of it. :rolleye2:

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Thx for the info. Last year's game was pretty disappointing anyway (still getting this year's however).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.