Vista compatability question.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I checked EA's support website and it doesn't say anything about the game not supporting Vista but then again I never saw anything saying it did either. I did find this however concerning compatibility when Vista was brought up. Mash Here I would try that and see how it turns out. Good luck! :smile:

silentsam74

All-American
Dec 30, 2005
Sylvania, Alabama, United States
I checked EA's support website and it doesn't say anything about the game not supporting Vista but then again I never saw anything saying it did either. I did find this however concerning compatibility when Vista was brought up. Mash Here I would try that and see how it turns out. Good luck! :smile:
Can anyone confirm that they've found anything that Vista IS compatible with. :rolleyes:I had so much trouble when I first got this computer with Vista on it. That was just trying to get the printer to work. Sometimes it recognizes it and sometimes it says its offline when nothing has changed.:mad:

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Can anyone confirm that they've found anything that Vista IS compatible with. :rolleyes:I had so much trouble when I first got this computer with Vista on it. That was just trying to get the printer to work. Sometimes it recognizes it and sometimes it says its offline when nothing has changed.:mad:
That's precisely why I'll be sticking with XP for at least the next couple of years. :wink: :biggrin2:

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
yeah... it works... when it wants to...
Your link worked wonderfully! sorry for not responding sooner been enjoying simcity too much! Now if I can get my Zune software to reinstall...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.