XBox 360 or PS3?

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
Re-read what I said and go around and find some stuff from people who have ACTUALLY had the chance to play this game and then come back and tell me that 60fps isn't noticeable compared to 30fps.

I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying....the skipping or sputtering that is being seen on the PS3 is NOT 30fps. It skips and sputters because the graphics get to intense and the framerate drops BELOW 30 fps. How low? I dont know...probably down below 20 actually....but I am guessing there. If the game would stay a constant 30, all would be fine.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying....the skipping or sputtering that is being seen on the PS3 is NOT 30fps. It skips and sputters because the graphics get to intense and the framerate drops BELOW 30 fps. How low? I dont know...probably down below 20 actually....but I am guessing there. If the game would stay a constant 30, all would be fine.
Even if this were true (which I'm not completely convinced it is) you're still making it sound as if 30fps would be just as good as 60fps and that's just simply not the case. A game running at 60fps (especially a game as fast paced as football) is going to noticeably run smoother and better than a game running at 30fps, it's that simple.

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
So will a game running at 5000fps run better than a game running at 60 fps?

NO, because your eyes cannot see it anyfaster than 35ish frames per second.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
O.K., now you're just being silly. I don't care if you take my word for it or not, but there are PLENTY of other people out there who have actually seen this game in action who have commented about it, so forgive all the rest of us if we don't believe you. :rolleye2:

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
No BEAT I am not being silly. I was just seeing if you thought just because the fps were higher, did that make the game run smoother. I am not saying the xbox does not run smoother, I am saying that the PS3 when it skips or whatever, at that particular moment, is not running at 30fps. I will also promise you that that at some point or aother, the XBox game does not run at 60 fps. It drops at some point also. It just does not drop below a level noticable to the eye.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
No BEAT I am not being silly. I was just seeing if you thought just because the fps were higher, did that make the game run smoother. I am not saying the xbox does not run smoother, I am saying that the PS3 when it skips or whatever, at that particular moment, is not running at 30fps. I will also promise you that that at some point or aother, the XBox game does not run at 60 fps. It drops at some point also. It just does not drop below a level noticable to the eye.
Hence the reason why the game running at 60fps will inherently look better and run better than the game running at 30fps, or do you dispute that?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.