Latest NCAA '08 Football Trailer

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
That was a really good vid. The interception vid didn't look so hot as far as graphics go, but I didn't try the HD version, so that might explain it. A little over 2 weeks away from release date.

TIDEFAN17

All-American
Mar 20, 2001
Tennessee
Trailer looked pretty good, but the videos of ND/GT and UF/UGA didn't look all THAT impressive (Why did UGA have white pants?). Perhaps I'm just picky or spoiled by Oblivion. But I gotta say, after last years game, if the game play is smoother and just feels better I'll take it.

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
Trailer looked pretty good, but the videos of ND/GT and UF/UGA didn't look all THAT impressive (Why did UGA have white pants?). Perhaps I'm just picky or spoiled by Oblivion. But I gotta say, after last years game, if the game play is smoother and just feels better I'll take it.
It should be pretty smooth if they can get it to 60fps on the 360 like I posted here. The PS3 will be at 30fps so it won't be as smooth.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Wow...this game is going to be incredible. I am so glad I have one reserved. NCAA Football is the only thing that can somewhat quench my thirst for Alabama Football. I can't wait.

Any word on a demo now that we are just over of 2 weeks away?

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Wow...this game is going to be incredible. I am so glad I have one reserved. NCAA Football is the only thing that can somewhat quench my thirst for Alabama Football. I can't wait.

Any word on a demo now that we are just over of 2 weeks away?
In about another week is when I'd expect the demo.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.