NCAA08: Who would be on your 70 player roster?

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Definitely want to add Gibson because he is just that good. And I would add Goode because you can't have too many quality rb's. I would say Jamar Taylor but I like the game to be accurate and it doesn't look like he will be with us this fall.
yeah, he's gone for sure.

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
Definitely want to add Gibson because he is just that good. And I would add Goode because you can't have too many quality rb's. I would say Jamar Taylor but I like the game to be accurate and it doesn't look like he will be with us this fall.
It appears that lett is listed as a CB#24 if you check his ht,and weight.Also,Goode is listed as #27 if you check his personal info!The biggest over looked player is Motley.

bamafaninpa

Suspended
Oct 13, 1999
PA
This is what I did on the XBox version which I would have done on the 360 version if they had included class edit.

wilson
mcelroy
fanuzzi

grant
coffee
johns
upchurch
goode

huber
griffin

d. hall
brown
stover
caddell
mccoy
oakley
alexander
gibson
maze

walker
mccall
hoke
dial

smith
d. davis

britt
ross

caldwell
cardwell

m. davis
pharr
stadler

stabler
mi. johnson
c. davis

gilberry
talbert
l. davis

greenwood
deaderick
elder

motley
washington
walton
chapman
mccullough

saunders
fanney
watkins

knight
schreiber

p. hall
mcclain
mustin
higgenbotham
anders

castille
mitchell
jackson
ma. johnson
arenas
coger

r. johnson
woodall
rogers

carter
sharrief
lett

christensen
fitzgerald

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
I have looked over the roster and it appears woodall is not obn it! I] guess you could take #41 and make him into that guy by adding an inch and 20#.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I have looked over the roster and it appears woodall is not obn it! I] guess you could take #41 and make him into that guy by adding an inch and 20#.
Yeah, that is the biggest omission IMHO, I don't know how in the world they could have left him off. :(

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
What ratings are you guys giving Motley? Have any of you toned down Collins ratings?
I put Collins down to about 76-77. I can't remember. I put Motley at 82. I increased the speed of JPW, Terry Grant. I also made Kareem Jackson around a 79-80. I removed Barnes and made Walton (this was before the recent announcement) and made him a 74.

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
I put Collins down to about 76-77. I can't remember. I put Motley at 82. I increased the speed of JPW, Terry Grant. I also made Kareem Jackson around a 79-80. I removed Barnes and made Walton (this was before the recent announcement) and made him a 74.
I like Motley,but I believe 82 a bit high if you want to be accurate maybe 74.As for removing Barnes,if you made Motley i'm confused b/c Walton was already on the roster #77 b/c the ht and wt match the roster.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I like Motley,but I believe 82 a bit high if you want to be accurate maybe 74.As for removing Barnes,if you made Motley i'm confused b/c Walton was already on the roster #77 b/c the ht and wt match the roster.
I figured if Carter was in the mid/high 80s, as a starter, Motley was a little behind. I thought the DTs on the game were Motley, Zo, Murphy, and 1 other person. I didn't think Walton was there, so I made another DT with Barnes' character. Since it's only a video game, I also looked at the positions of need to move Barnes to, it was between DT and OLB. :wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.