EA and shipping question

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
If I had pre-ordered NCAA 08 and gotten the regular shipping, not overnight or one, will my game arrive on the day it comes or 4-5 days after that? I've never pre-ordered from them before and want to know if I should cancel my order. Thanks.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Yeah, if you used regular shipping as you choice method you wouldn't get the game on its "street" date, it'd be at least a couple of days after it was released.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
That's why I'm glad I live near an EBGames store. If you have one within a reasonable distance it's so much better than buying online...if you are concerned about getting the game when it comes out. But...if you can get a great deal on it and not have to worry about shipping then I guess it's worth it.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
That's why I'm glad I live near an EBGames store. If you have one within a reasonable distance it's so much better than buying online...if you are concerned about getting the game when it comes out. But...if you can get a great deal on it and not have to worry about shipping then I guess it's worth it.
EA charges the full amount, plus shipping. so i contacted them to cancel my order and just go to best buy or something.

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
The only reason I can think of for pre-ordering games online is because you dont live near a video game store. You have to pay ridiculous shipping charges just to have the game shipped overnight. Theres just no point unless you simply do not care about getting the game in a timely manner.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
The only reason I can think of for pre-ordering games online is because you dont live near a video game store. You have to pay ridiculous shipping charges just to have the game shipped overnight. Theres just no point unless you simply do not care about getting the game in a timely manner.
Yeah, I usually pre-order from a store and pick it up from them, but was tired of the crowds and thought it would be really easy to have it waiting for me on the 17th when I get back to my apartment from summer school.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.