Free MP3's

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Just to fill some of you in....

I have goten to the point where I wont spend any more money on MP3's unless it is quality music. So I have resorted to downloading music that is offered up for free around the internet. I have found a pretty good database for free mp3's that updates every friday. www.zuneinsider.com The easiest site to download from is probably going to be Aquariumdrunkard.com, no hastles of finding your way around their site. Just click download.
I know its a zune blog but the mp3 work cross media players.

I also know that there is not a lot of quality as far as musicianship goes but it is void filler to me and it breaks me out of the cycle of listening to the same things on my zune over and over again.

this site has at least 100 to download.
I didnt feel like counting. But if your 30 gb media player still has 20 gigs on it than this is definately helpful

You will find the occasional big name tracks for free as well. I have found that I can enjoy no names music much more than I would some popular music because it ows me to spend less on their cd's and get much more enjoyment out of it. Being that I am late gen. x or early gen y, my musical tastes will differ from most of your own. If you would like some suggestions for good bands just ask. If you also have some suggestions for some unheard of band please let me know. Pepper is my favorite unknown as well as The Octopus Project.

Also alot of these sites offer free radio players on their sites so you can jst listen to it while their site is in the background. Stereogum.com being the best Like I said most of it is not the best but it is void filler. If the void of music is a bad thing to you. (I hate hearingringing in my ears when its silent)

Last edited:

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
If you are looking for a lot of free mp3's then Limewire is the place. Thousands of songs and quick download time. That is where I go for my music.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.