1 More Day Till 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
Getting my game at midnight. I cant wait. Some have already been sold and it is being reported that it runs smooth on the ps3 despite the 30fps deal. RTO i bought a vizio 32 inch hdtv a few weeks ago, and if you are thinking about getting one you will not be dissapointed. My ps3 looks amazing on it. Now if i could only watch some Bama football on it I would be in heaven.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I'm looking forward to getting the game tonight as well. I wish I had an HD tv. I still have a tv with a VCR built into it. That is how I 'tivo' my favorite shows.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I could go at midnight...but I have to be to work early...which means I can leave early...which means I will be picking it up in the afternoon. So...I need to know what to expect when I get off work. Can't wait!

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
I will put a review of what i think of the game up here after i play for a while. Do any of yall download the rosters from online? If so what is a good sight to get them from. I will need them for the ps3. Thanks for the help.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.