Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
In terms of graphics, no. No competition. GT has always had a leg up in terms of graphics. The Polyphony devs are genius there.

In terms of physics, damage, customizations, etc....Forza wins.

BTW, I like how you picked the most fugly pic you could find for Forza. :biggrin2:

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
Yeah, its like you tried to find the worst possible screen shot for Forza. Either way, I'll admit GT5 is clearly the better looking. GT5 has the better eye candy, but Forza is the winner when it comes to the best driving sim.

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
How can you both say that Forza's the best driving sim when NEITHER of you has played GT5? How do you know what GT5's physics are like? :rolleyes:
Based off of past history perhaps? GT4 looked prettier than Forza 1 but Forza 1 had the better physics, damage, and car customization. I'm not saying that GT5's physics will be crap...just that Forza 2's will likely be better based off of past history and the bit of information that has come out already. Already the Polyphony devs have ruled out any car damage in GT...again.

UAEngineer113

All-SEC
Jan 25, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Yea, the car damage thing is annoying. I really wish GT allowed damage, or atleast a performance drop if you hit a wall or something. Smack into a wall or another car, then your car drives like poo.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
If you do have a PS3 they have a Gran Turismo HD concept download at the playstation store (its free). Its one of the first things I downloaded from there. You cant really appreciate the graphics until you actualy see them on your tv. The opening movie is incredible. The download is only one track but i think you can unlock about 10 stock cars and once you do that you unlock all the modified cars.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.