Have you lost that loving feeling?

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
I recently recieved my box to ship my 360 back to the factory for repairs. The box is sitting in a corner collecting dust as I have no interest in really getting my 360 in working shape.

I have lost that loving feeling. I used to be so in love with video games. It was the major pastime of my life other than Alabama Football. I imagine there are 500 reasons for my feelings and possibly others feelings as well. I can see all of the reasons for others being legitamate, but my own are directly contributed to replay value and immersion.

I have not really enjoyed a title on xbox 360 other than Rainbow Six Vegas, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I feel like I am hitting buttons and accomplishing repetitive goals that have all been done before. After beating the game I have no desire to play it again as I know where all the bad guys are and I already know where to stand to kill them.

Knowing that games are directed towards online play is a bigtime commitment from Xbox Live, and since I do not have a personal HighSpeed Connection it really draws away from the entertainment value of the game. I enjoyed playing with my friends on live and cant have that anymore. There is no emotion to gaming anymore and I contemplate this while another layer of dust collects on my repair box.

Anyone have any thoughts as to this as well? let me know.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
Well I don't obsess over the video games like I did in college but I still do enjoy them. I guess it's that now I have other stuff going on so it is harder to find time to play them. That is what happens when you leave school.

SoldierForTide

All-American
Sep 28, 2006
Atlanta
You need Live man! I have spent countless hours playing Vegas online and just recently beat it. Single player is basically the same repetitive thing, but Live its always different. That's why I like the 360 so much.

It's getting about that time to get the highspeed connection my friend!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.