So dissapointed in '08

HavenTide

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 11, 2006
Winter Haven. FL
I'm on PS2 (owned '06 but not '07) and the worst thing about this game is the camera angle on kick and punt returns....TERRIBLE!!

wide receivers seem to drop more passes than normal and forcing a fumble seems much easier than before.

I haven't seen any wicked nasty defense like you are talking about and I find the passing gaem to be about as easy as it was in '06, however, I can't run the ball like I used to be able to, but that may be a product of different talent (Darby was a BEAST!)

controls can't be changed but the only thing different is on defense sprinting with X and not O....I've played three games and got used to that very quickly.

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
Yeah, I've noticed this as well but you also have to choose wisely when you schedule visits because I've already seen it happen to me that a school that was maybe third or fourth on a guy's list gets a visit in before me and the player commits on that visit, and nearly every time I've been the players #1 choice at the time. It can be somewhat frustrating to say the least.
After going through a few more weeks, I'd say having a two "Very High" and one "Most" ranking to choose for the visit is extremely important. This was something I had goofed up on for my first set of visits in week 4 and all of those recruits ranked their visit as a B or B+. Now a few weeks later after they've taken visits at other schools, I've dropped from their #1 ranked school to #2 or #3.

I did two "Very High" rankings and one "Most" ranking for my week 8 visits and they all graded their visits as an "A" and I got three commitments too. I'm not sure how much the fact that it was a Rivalry game that I dominated factored into it as well.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I've only played one full season so far and I honestly don't remember exactly how many I got during the season, I do remember that I got two right away just by offering and I'm pretty sure I got a few more later on. I've seen the computer get about a dozen or so (think it was FSU) so I don't really know what to expect.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I'm only in week 4, but I've gotten one 4 star commit. I kept getting the "Clean Disk" error and so after about the 4th time I cleaned the disk and it hasn't happened again! Amazing! Still getting used to the improved pass coverage of the AI.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.