Creating recruits

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
Do any of y'all ever create real life recruits in the video game and try to recruit them to Bama? I'm going to do this soon, and was wondering what you think some of these players should be rated.

I was going to give...

Tyler Love - 80

Julio Jones - 84 with 93 speed

Star Jackson - 78 with 85 speed

Mark Barron - 78 with 92 speed

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
I made myself :biggrin: Later on in my career, my computer generated self tried to transfer to uab. lol

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
Do any of y'all ever create real life recruits in the video game and try to recruit them to Bama? I'm going to do this soon, and was wondering what you think some of these players should be rated.

I was going to give...

Tyler Love - 80

Julio Jones - 84 with 93 speed

Star Jackson - 78 with 85 speed

Mark Barron - 78 with 92 speed
I would rate Julio a good bit higher than that. Just because he will be a frosh does not mean he can't be an impact player right away. Just look at Percy Harvin last season. I would rate Julio at least a 90.

I made myself :biggrin: Later on in my career, my computer generated self tried to transfer to uab. lol
I hope you whipped his butt and told him was best for him.

I would rate Julio a good bit higher than that. Just because he will be a frosh does not mean he can't be an impact player right away. Just look at Percy Harvin last season. I would rate Julio at least a 90.
I have a hard time with making him a 90 because the highest I have ever had any recruit come in is an 85. Although I did have an athlete move to DE and be a 92 frosh.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Do any of y'all ever create real life recruits in the video game and try to recruit them to Bama?
I do this all the time.
I also borrow names from Bama greats.
It helps a lot if you set their hometown to Tuscaloosa ;)

Although I did have Siran Stacy competing for the Heisman at Auburn one year :(

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.