Deal Alert - Get a PS3 for $350 + Shipping (Credit Card Rebate)

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
This is actually tempting...PS3, Bu-Ray player, and 5 Blu-Ray DVDs for only $400 after taxes and shipping and such. That's not that bad of a deal. Problem is that I already own a 360 with HD-DVD drive and 8 or so HD-DVDs. I won't really use the PS3 for gaming...so I guess it's not worth it. The only reason I would want it is for the Blu-Ray player since Disney, MGM, and other studios are not putting movies out in HD-DVD format. I guess I have a few more weeks to make up my mind.

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
Yep. This deal ends on 8/31 and the free Blu-Ray movies deal ends on 9/30.

If I were single and without children I would jump on it. :biggrin2: Having a wife and two kids means I'm more selective so I can only afford to have one console at a time.

RolltideFanz

All-American
Sep 26, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Having a wife and two kids means I'm more selective so I can only afford to have one console at a time.
I thought this way too, but I somehow managed to convince my wife about the positives of "exercise and movement" if she let me buy a Wii so my "sons could play video games with their father." :p_redeye:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.