Bama Hats

XXL TideFan

Suspended
Dec 7, 2002
I was going to take a picture of my green Bama hat to post it, but now I can't find my camera. BTW....................there is a shamrock on the back of it.
My wife knows how proud I am of my scot-irish heritage......I think that she only hears the irish part.

peteswell4

1st Team
Oct 26, 2005
Rome, GA
I guess I have to say something. THe only color Bama hats I can either understand are crimson, white, maybe black, and maybe a grey hat. I don't like those girls' pink hats. Orange, no comment.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Tidefans Philosophy 101 Final Exam Question One:

Is it possible to derail a thread that started without a rail?

If you'll look close, I think the engineer is wearing an ora....
...never mind.:biggrin2:

crbama92

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2000
The South
maybe black
I feel like i have to post in this thread or i might not be considered a true member of this site

so in that vain - while searching the internet for a picture of this infamous orange hat the other day, i came across a black one which i actually purchased from lids.com

and let this serve as a fair warning!!!! I have been vigilant to not use my primary email address online as to avoid spam, and have been successful, up until i purchased this hat :mad2: - if you purchase from lids, expect to get 10-15 spam emails a day

but, the hat is cool

alextupelo

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2006
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
I feel like i have to post in this thread or i might not be considered a true member of this site

so in that vain - while searching the internet for a picture of this infamous orange hat the other day, i came across a black one which i actually purchased from lids.com

and let this serve as a fair warning!!!! I have been vigilant to not use my primary email address online as to avoid spam, and have been successful, up until i purchased this hat :mad2: - if you purchase from lids, expect to get 10-15 spam emails a day

but, the hat is cool
that why you make a junk email on yahoo that you can test companies with to see if they will truly send you any junk mail. ;)

BAMAFAN IN NY

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2007
Watertown, NY
www.myspace.com
i think im gonna buy one of those camo hats--- they look pretty cool-- although the people here in NY will call me EXTRA redneck-- but im cool with that... it cant be any worse than when i wear my john deere hat:biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.