Bama Hats - Page 154
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144147148149150151152153154
Results 1,990 to 1,995 of 1995

Thread: Bama Hats

Suspended

Re: Bama Hats

Quote Originally Posted by Mke4Bama View Post
    Thank you for that B1G. My daughter has some body art and I responded to you instead because if I respond to him the way I want to I would be suspended.
    Tat people seem to be about as "Tolerant" of different opinions as the marijuana fans..... LOL!!

Did I say everyone with a tattoo is a bad person?
    Or that having a tattoo makes someone evil? or unworthy of love or respect?

Spoiler - I didn't say ANYTHING like that. I merely expressed a SUBJECTIVE OPINION about beauty.

But somehow it's deserving a harsh/VULGAR response if I DARE have an opinion different than yours????

I have a good friend who owns a tattoo shop and is covered very nearly from head to toe, and several close relatives who I love dearly who are covered in varying degrees, So I guess that makes me a hater????

Wow....

Some THIN SKINS around here.........

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomFromBama View Post
    Tat people seem to be about as "Tolerant" of different opinions as the marijuana fans..... LOL!!

Did I say everyone with a tattoo is a bad person?
    Or that having a tattoo makes someone evil? or unworthy of love or respect?

Spoiler - I didn't say ANYTHING like that. I merely expressed a SUBJECTIVE OPINION about beauty.

But somehow it's deserving a harsh/VULGAR response if I DARE have an opinion different than yours????

I have a good friend who owns a tattoo shop and is covered very nearly from head to toe, and several close relatives who I love dearly who are covered in varying degrees, So I guess that makes me a hater????

Wow....

Some THIN SKINS around here.........

I don't have anyone in my family with a tattoo but I could see someone who does taking offense to your "tramp stamp" and "trashy" description of someone who does.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    I don't have anyone in my family with a tattoo but I could see someone who does taking offense to your "tramp stamp" and "trashy" description of someone who does.
    Today’s sign of the impending apocalypse? I quote Bill Maher: “Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn't make you spiritual. It's right above the crack of your [redacted], and it translate to "beef with broccoli". The last time you did anything spiritual, you were praying to God you weren't pregnant. You're not spiritual. You're just high.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah 63:1 View Post
    Today’s sign of the impending apocalypse? I quote Bill Maher: “Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn't make you spiritual. It's right above the crack of your [redacted], and it translate to "beef with broccoli". The last time you did anything spiritual, you were praying to God you weren't pregnant. You're not spiritual. You're just high.”

Driving back to work at lunch today, I saw a fat elderly man rollerblading wearing spandex and a fanny pack. If that's not a sign of the apocalypse, I am not sure what is.

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by RedWave View Post
    Driving back to work at lunch today, I saw a fat elderly man rollerblading wearing spandex and a fanny pack. If that's not a sign of the apocalypse, I am not sure what is.
    Fanny packs are back in style #NotJoking #WishIWere

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by RedWave View Post
    Quoting Bill Mal de mer (sic) on the Tidefans' Bama Hats thread.