Bama Hats

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I have been following this tread with amusement for quite a while...so I guess it was time to ad my own entry...glad to be able to add another tile to the mosaic, hehe...Last week I found my old Bama hat from when I was in high school...I think I bought it in '77 or '78...its was so fragile that it didn't survive being removed from the old duffel it was stored in...had to give it a proper burial.
My condolences on your loss.

GA Bamafan

1st Team
Oct 24, 2004
Pell City, AL
I can't remember if I ever posted on the hat thread. Today is the day for sure.

I guess multiple uniform threads will appear over the next two weeks.

When does practice start??

Oh Lord, grant us some Crimson Tide football soon.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
New Bama Hats Thread - Seriously. It's Offseason, and I Need This Hat For St. Patty's

I found this pic while googling "green bama hat". Believe it or not, the google image linked back to a 2007 post in the infamous TideFans "Bama Hats" thread. The hat no longer appears to be available from the original vendor.

There are other green Bama hats. But I want this one.

Please help.

UAnerd

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 6, 2013
Does anyone know where I can buy one of the old crimson cowboy hats people use to wear and decorate with pins?

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
Re: New Bama Hats Thread - Seriously. It's Offseason, and I Need This Hat For St. Pat

I found this pic while googling "green bama hat". Believe it or not, the google image linked back to a 2007 post in the infamous TideFans "Bama Hats" thread. The hat no longer appears to be available from the original vendor.

There are other green Bama hats. But I want this one.

Please help.
You've got to promise that if you find it, you will not wear it on gamedays that we play Notre Dame. ;)

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Re: New Bama Hats Thread - Seriously. It's Offseason, and I Need This Hat For St. Pat

You've got to promise that if you find it, you will not wear it on gamedays that we play Notre Dame. ;)
It's a promise. Only on St. Patty's Day. Now tell me where I can find it.

I started a new thread on this because I actually want to find this hat. Now that my question got put into the old "Bama Hats" thread, no one will even see my question. GRRRR.

C Earl

1st Team
Aug 17, 2005
Cahaba Heights

It'll get seen because everyone has to look to see who brought this back to life.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.