Bama Hats

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
Well, is anyone looking for a $300 national championship ring hat? ;)

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/07/alabama-fans-national-championship-ring-hat-cost-300/

Laken Litman, USA TODAY Sports

HOOVER, Ala. — Shannon Villa took a day off from work to be in the Wynfrey Hotel lobby hours before Alabama arrived at SEC Media Days in hopes of getting pictures and autographs from Nick Saban and a few players.

Villa, who is from Birmingham and works at a Walmart Neighborhood Market, would have used a vacation day, but said he’s saving that for Sept. 14 — when Alabama plays Texas A&M in College Station.

Villa, 23, wore an Alabama jersey, a Crimson Tide necklace, a “BEAT LSU” button that he hopes Les Miles will sign, and an over-sized national championship ring hat that cost him $300.

He bought it from Championship Ring Hats on Facebook.

“It’s definitely an attention getter,” Villa told For The Win.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
It wouldn't be the offseason without the "Bama Hats" thread. Does anybody know if the OP ever found that "sweet burnt orange Bama hat"?

wishbonedays

1st Team
Mar 30, 2003
Hanceville, AL, USA
www.wfl1974.com
I have been following this tread with amusement for quite a while...so I guess it was time to ad my own entry...glad to be able to add another tile to the mosaic, hehe...Last week I found my old Bama hat from when I was in high school...I think I bought it in '77 or '78...its was so fragile that it didn't survive being removed from the old duffel it was stored in...had to give it a proper burial.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
I've been wearing my Bama 2009 National Champions hat ever since I left Pasadena, this is a great looking hat. This hat has great memories attached to it, I'll probably wear it until it falls apart.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.