Bama Hats

popechild

1st Team
Jan 1, 2002
Not a barner by any stretch. I also said I liked the Green hat. Does that make me a Notre Dame fan? Stop with your stupid conspiracy theories. Go track UFO's you paranoid freaks!
"you paranoid freaks"

"our boring **s colors"

And ths thread is basically the only time you've ever posted? Come on, dude, you can't really seriously wonder why people are questioning your allegiance here.

weverossi

Scout Team
Nov 21, 2006
Ocean Springs, MS
Yes, it is the only time I have posted, and it will probably be the last. I never guessed such an innocent question could rile everyone up so bad. I am a BAMA homer all the way. If you don't believe me, send one of your spies down here in Mobile to my office to see for themselves. Ya'll are too much. Some of you are way to sensitive.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Too late dude, you're already branded.

Just kidding. We do like light-hearted humor in here and since there are no football news, we're discussing Harbaugh's comments about Michigan and why you want a Orange Alabama hat. Sorry man.

weverossi

Scout Team
Nov 21, 2006
Ocean Springs, MS
No need to apologize (although the posts about me being a barner made me want to throw up and/or commit suicide). This is helping me pass time at work and keeping me entertained.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.