Bioshock Demo

CrimsonCT

Suspended
Dec 5, 2005
Palo Alto, CA
...was released on Live recently. The atmosphere in the game is unbelievable. I'll probably have to pick it up for either the 360 or PC.

Anyone else try this?

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Just got finished playing it, have to agree with Queasy, very very creepy. It was fun though, shorter than I expected it to be but I guess that's obviously because it's a demo. I'm definitely going to have to think about picking this up. I expect this will be the first in the list of possible "game of the year" candidates. I can't wait to see H3, COD4, Assassin's Creed, and the rest!

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Bioshock combines the creepiness of Resident Evil with the campy post-apocolyptic tone of the original Fallout.

Two thumbs up.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I bought this game about a week ago. It's very fun to play and it keeps you wanting to go deeper and deeper. Only reason I haven't finished it yet is because I took off work and went to Tuscaloosa for most of last week and the long weekend...so I'm hoping to get back to finish it soon. The graphics are beautiful and the storyline is cool. The vast amount of different and unusual weapons and powers are enough to keep the killing from getting boring. I definitely recommend getting this game.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I beat the game last night. There are a few twists and turns in the plot and I can definitely say there will be a Bioshock 2 coming out in the future.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.