Prattville AL up on N. Gwinett GA

27 Prattville NGW 3 Miss the extra point.

Prattville scores on an end around with NGW stacking the line.

Tonight Prattvilles defense was awesome and fast. Prattville's pass rush is off the chart. :BigA:

Another sack. 9 on the night for Prattville.

Satety 29 - 3

Prattville Defending State Champs beating NGW defending State Champs bad.

Prattville back up back just broke a 39 yard run.

TD Prattville. Option pitch. 36 - 3

15 points in 3 minutes.

Last edited:

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Final score Prattville 36 N. Gwinett 3. I saw 3 quarters of that game and Prattville's new uniforms looked ugly, they should go back to the 2006 ones, they are way better.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
With their problems, I predict Hoover to be a crumbling empire.
DON'T underestimate what Hoover can do, they will to be a force. Unlike Hoover Prattville has playoff trouble and Hoover now has something to prove and WILL be out for blood. Just because Hoover has had off the field problems (Which have nothing to do with grades being changed to play football for Hoover) does not mean for a second they will crumble. They (Class of 2008) will be way better then last years (Class of 2007) under-peforming class.

UAEngineer113

All-SEC
Jan 25, 2005
Tuscaloosa
DON'T underestimate what Hoover can do, they will to be a force. Unlike Hoover Prattville has playoff trouble and Hoover now has something to prove and WILL be out for blood. Just because Hoover has had off the field problems (Which have nothing to do with grades being changed to play football for Hoover) does not mean for a second they will crumble. They (Class of 2008) will be way better then last years (Class of 2007) under-peforming class.
Under-performing? They didn't under-perform...they got OUT-PERFORMED. :rolleyes:

tidehawk

HS Moderator
Staff member
Feb 9, 2001
Wetumpka, AL
BamaJama, not trying to be a smart aleck, but have you had your head in the sand? I have known of the Propst way since he was at Eufaula, and I am surprised that it took this long for it to start unraveling at Hoover. Please understand, I have nothing against the school or the Buc fb team - it is Propst that I will not miss when he waves bye-bye.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
BamaJama, not trying to be a smart aleck, but have you had your head in the sand? I have known of the Propst way since he was at Eufaula, and I am surprised that it took this long for it to start unraveling at Hoover. Please understand, I have nothing against the school or the Buc fb team - it is Propst that I will not miss when he waves bye-bye.
Hey I was never saying you were a smart aleck. I only use bold words when I try to make something stick out. Unraveling????

tidehawk

HS Moderator
Staff member
Feb 9, 2001
Wetumpka, AL
The "unraveling" part has nothing to do with the performance of Hoover on the field - they will be very good as usual. I have some very reliable inside sources about things off the field that are going to surface that will not bode well for Propst.

I know what you are thinking -"yeah, right, inside sources." Remember my regular job is as a school administrator and I do have some people that I know on the athletic end and the academic end and I trust what they are saying. I am not on a rampage to sully the reputation of the Bucs - I think that will be handled by the head coach. As to what those things are, they will have come out on their own.

Last edited:

silentsam74

All-American
Dec 30, 2005
Sylvania, Alabama, United States
I know what you are thinking -"yeah, right, inside sources." Remember my regular job is as a school administrator and I do have some people that I know on the athletic end and the academic end and I trust what they are saying. I am not on a rampage to sully the reputation of the Bucs - I think that will be handled by the head coach. As to what those things are, they will have come out on their own.
You mean you have to work a second job in addition to your mod paycheck? Apparently you guys aren't making as much as I've been led to believe. :D;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.