Anybody getting Two Worlds?

CrimsonCable

All-American
Oct 19, 1999
Pensacola, FL USA
I preordered mine from Amazon, but I have a sinking feeling that they don't plan to ship til later this week. I'm getting mine for PC DVD-ROM. Maybe I'll beat NWN2 by then. If anybody is getting it for 360, let me know. I might want to compare notes. :p

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
Yeah, theres so many great games coming out the next couple of months. I'm kinda happy GTA4 got pushed back so I can actually have time to play all the games I'm gonna buy.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
My wife is getting it. She was a big fan of Oblivion and she like the RPGs.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
The wife got it and is playing now. She doesn't have any of the problems with it! She loves it!

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Well, I played it briefly when I got back from B'ham. So far, I can see some similarities with Oblivion, with some plusses and some minuses. I'm not terribly far... no mount yet... so it's hard to say.

The graphics are good, and controls are ok. From the reviews I've read, the PC version is leaps and bounds better than the console version.

Make sure you have a pretty good machine. Mine's decent (not great... gotta get the bills paid first ;) ), and it can run choppy at times.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.