Arkansas Menu

noondoggie

Scout Team
Jun 25, 2007
Thanks Aden!
CD is making slaw and 2 Buttermilk pies, so far. Picking up the hog on Friday!
Roll Tide

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers
We are going to do Bacon and biscuits for breakfast. Pull pork sandwich's with hot slaw, baked beans, tater salad,garlic pickles for lunch, and red velvet cake for afterwards.Then there will be pork tenderloin sandwich's for late night snacking.Of course chip and dips of all kind to help it down...:party:

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Conecuh sausage and biscuits for breakfast. We're smoking a pork butt tomorrow and will be eating that all day Saturday. We wanted to smoke a whole hog for effect but none of us have done it before so we decided against it. Maybe in 2009.

Two buddies of mine have created a great BBQ sauce that will hopefully make it on your plates and in your mouths in the near future. It's called "Sweet Bama Heat" and it tastes just like it sounds. It has a nice, sweet taste up front with a tiny kick once it it's the back of your throat. So it's not spicey in your mouth...just after you swallow. I'm going to try to get them to give out free samples on the Quad this Saturday so be on the lookout for that. We'll be just on the West side of the center of the Quad.

RTR!!!

kcin_4_BAMA

RV Moderator
Oct 3, 2005
The Wiregrass
Conecuh sausage and biscuits for breakfast. We're smoking a pork butt tomorrow and will be eating that all day Saturday. We wanted to smoke a whole hog for effect but none of us have done it before so we decided against it. Maybe in 2009.

Two buddies of mine have created a great BBQ sauce that will hopefully make it on your plates and in your mouths in the near future. It's called "Sweet Bama Heat" and it tastes just like it sounds. It has a nice, sweet taste up front with a tiny kick once it it's the back of your throat. So it's not spicey in your mouth...just after you swallow. I'm going to try to get them to give out free samples on the Quad this Saturday so be on the lookout for that. We'll be just on the West side of the center of the Quad.

RTR!!!
I loooooove spicy foods & sauces. Especially when it doesn't overpower the flavor of the food. I will try to get by & try it.....
A whole hog is not very complicated, but there are a few "tricks" that help. It just takes a looooong time if done correctly.

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
I loooooove spicy foods & sauces. Especially when it doesn't overpower the flavor of the food. I will try to get by & try it.....
A whole hog is not very complicated, but there are a few "tricks" that help. It just takes a looooong time if done correctly.
I have a sweet heat bbq sauce I make called the Tenn River Mud, It is molasses based , with honey and All kinds of peppers. I will make some up for the Tenn game and will bring it to T Town. You all are welcome to try it. Roll Tide

noondoggie

Scout Team
Jun 25, 2007
2nd Home Game Menu

Menu for the Arkansas Game:
Saturday
50# whole stuffed HOG, stuffed with sauerkraut and sausage
Homemade Slaw and Tatersalad
Ribs
Brats
Baked Bama Beans
Sliced Potatos w/cheese
Buttermilk Pies (tongue will beat out your teeth to get another taste)
Red Velvet Cake

Roll Tide

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Re: 2nd Home Game Menu

We are starting off with Bacon and sausage biscuits . Then for lunch pulled pork sandwich's with slaw, baked beans and chip and dips(homemade of course) garlic pickles, then red velvet cake to finish it off. Plenty of Ice tea and cold drinks to wash it down. I cant wait to cut them Hogs. wooooo soooie pig RTR

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Re: 2nd Home Game Menu

You know we should proably be putting these game menu's in the Grilling and Chillin forum. But I guess since it is RV& Tailgaters in would be OK too. So lets eat........

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.