Halo ?

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
I'm new to the Halo world. Is there any way I can play games against bots? Do I have to have other people there to play things like capture the flag or stuff like that? If so that is horrible because it eliminates a lot of the replay value of the game. I'm not quite ready to spend the money to join Live since I don't have the time to dedicate to online gaming. Anyway...any help would be nice. Thanks.
No, no bots in Halo. You can player locally up to 4-players on one TV or set up a LAN game with others without getting on Live.

As for the cost of Live, you can get 13 months of Live for as little as $30-$40 (normally $50 for 12 months) at Buy.com. Link Checkout using Google checkout to bring it down to $34.99.

You can also sign-up for 48-hour free trials of Live - Burger King offer.

TIDEFAN17

All-American
Mar 20, 2001
Tennessee
When i used to play Socom for the PS2, i joined a really good clan and we mostly played against each other, every now and then we'd play other clans. Awesome people and good friends. Not sure if this is possible on Halo?

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
When i used to play Socom for the PS2, i joined a really good clan and we mostly played against each other, every now and then we'd play other clans. Awesome people and good friends. Not sure if this is possible on Halo?
Yes, this is possible in Halo 3 as well as Halo 2.

You can also play through the game in co-op (up to 4 players in Halo 3).

Last edited:

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I just finished the game today on "casual." I had a blast, some really intense moments! LOL!!! This may be the last Halo game, but I have a feeling it probably won't be the last time we see Master Chief. I'm looking forward to trying to beat it on "heroic" and "legendary."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.