Daphne @ Foley on ESPN2

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
For some reason, I just really hope we get Julio. I have a really good feeling about him. I feel he is just one of those cornerstone commits that if you get him, he can be the difference maker in games like the last two we have had. I can definitely see him being for us(hopefully), what Calvin Johnson was for GT, or what Jerry Rice was for Mississippi Valley State back in his day.

Jref

1st Team
Oct 3, 2001
Tuscaloosa, AL
What would be important to me is that it would show that Saban can keep high quality recruits in the state. We don't need another JaMarcus Russell-type player going away.

Jref

1st Team
Oct 3, 2001
Tuscaloosa, AL
Just found out that a 7-man crew will be working this game. AFAIK, that's a first in the state of Alabama -- for HS football, at least.

Jake will know what I'm referring to!

tidehawk

HS Moderator
Staff member
Feb 9, 2001
Wetumpka, AL
Just found out that a 7-man crew will be working this game. AFAIK, that's a first in the state of Alabama -- for HS football, at least.

Jake will know what I'm referring to!
We use six man crews once in a blue moon, but seven? Who authorized that? Savarese?

Jref

1st Team
Oct 3, 2001
Tuscaloosa, AL
Whoever signs Julio better keep him on the offensive side of the ball. TWO 15-yd penalties on defense?

Coach Bryant would be turning over in his grave.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.