Florida State Game report
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
    BamaNation Second Team noondoggie's Avatar

Big A Florida State Game report

Hi Guys,
    Had a great time at the Jacksonville game ...till kick off.
    The stadium has great RV parking right across from the entrance. Secure lot with gates and grass areas to park. Met some great Fl. St. fans who could not believe how many RVs travel with the Tide.
    We ended up with lots of press coverage, The Jacksonville Time Union had our pictures on the front of the metro section, CSTV came by and did an interview on our menu and why we travel in such large numbers and the Palm Beach Post did a long interview that will run in their coverage of tailgating later this month.
    Our Menu from down there was;

Fillet Mignon with Hollandaise Sauce
    Stuffed Deer Tenderloin
    Jumbo Shrimp
    King Crab Legs
    Corn
    Baked Potatoes
    Spaghetti Squash Casserole
    Rolls

Made some great new friends and had a wonderful time, wish they would make this a regular home and away game.

ROLL TIDE

ps
    you can catch the interview at cstv.com in the video section and the pictures at the Jacksonville Time Union web site

Re: Florida State Game report

Sounds like you had as good of a time as we did.....wish I had taken the rv, but just too much going on to deal w/ that. I should have found you for lunch Saturday

MASH HERE for a link to some pics from Times-Union website...
    "What the hell's the matter with you people down there? Don't y'all take your football seriously?" Coach Bryant, upon calling Auburn at 6 AM only to find out that none of the coaches were in their offices yet.

BamaNation Second Team noondoggie's Avatar

Big A Re: Florida State Game report

You are always welcome kicn_4_bama.
    Drop by after homecoming, we are going to have a Mexican theme dinner in honor of Houston

Re: Florida State Game report

Went to the game. Stayed in hotel and parked in reserve parking near stadium. Walked to Landing. Loooong walk to get something to eat. Got back to rental car to leave and there was two styrofoam coolers full of beer sitting on our trunk. Parking lot had no security.
    Wish I had taken the RV.

TooCool Re: Florida State Game report

Quote Originally Posted by ForTide View Post
    Went to the game. Stayed in hotel and parked in reserve parking near stadium. Walked to Landing. Loooong walk to get something to eat. Got back to rental car to leave and there was two styrofoam coolers full of beer sitting on our trunk. Parking lot had no security.
    Wish I had taken the RV.
    Aliens stole their owner.
    " I THOUGHT THIS MUST BE WHAT GOD LOOKS LIKE."

GEORGE BLANDA
    in talking about Coach Paul Bryant

Alabama is 2- and 3-deep all over the place with full grown, meaner-than-he!! men. It's almost not fair making college kids play against them. Any Saban-coached team is going to be deep as he!! with recruits that have elite size, strength and experience at their position and they are going to play with incredible physicality.