What is the next great RPG?

DrBama

1st Team
Oct 12, 1999
Coker, AL
I've been looking for something new to do since burning out on Oblivion. Anyone heard of any new RPG's with promise coming down the pipe? I've been reading reviews of what's out there (blue dragon, Eternal Sonata, Two worlds) and haven't been overwhelmed....

CrimsonCable

All-American
Oct 19, 1999
Pensacola, FL USA
Keep an eye out for Fallout 3. Bethesda is handling that one, too. Personally, I'm also looking forward to Witcher. (The U.S. version will have the nudity removed, but will fully retain all the violence.)

CrimsonCable

All-American
Oct 19, 1999
Pensacola, FL USA
Gotta love the FCC, lol.
The FCC doesn't have any authority on the games industry, but the U.S. still has a puritanical culture the detests the human body. In Europe, violence is something they dislike the same way parents react to T&A over here. The Eurpoean version of Witcher will have green blood rather than red blood and (I think) humanoid characters will look more like people in our version instead of monsters in their version. Pick your poison, I guess.

rkwilkerson

All-American
Feb 20, 2006
Tuscaloosa, AL
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion + Shivering Isles Expansion

System Requirements are very steep!

Best "most realistic" game I have EVER played...

PLUS...

Fallout 3 will blow the gaming world away! :)

CrimsonCable

All-American
Oct 19, 1999
Pensacola, FL USA
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion + Shivering Isles Expansion

System Requirements are very steep!

Best "most realistic" game I have EVER played...

PLUS...

Fallout 3 will blow the gaming world away! :)
The requirements aren't as steep as some make it out to be. If you run the game on the lowest settings, you can still play it on a Nvidia 6-series video card. (I did, albeit with a duel-core processor and 2 Gb of RAM.) It won't be as pretty as it looks on my 8-series card, but it can be done. And, low graphic settings or not, the game is an absolute BLAST to play.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.