Question about recruiting in NCAA 08

DrBama

1st Team
Oct 12, 1999
Coker, AL
During the in-season recruiting, is there a way to make your visits better? I've had mixed results and can't seem to find a reason. Is it just random? I recently had a top 10 all time victory against higher ranked UT and the recruits that were there rated it a B-....What gives??? I'm targeting their top 3 issues on their visit....even trying to showcase players at their position in my gameplan....anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
what i do during the in-season recruiting is of course present the top three matters to them, the most and the two very high's (in some cases they may have a third very high in which case i do the two bama is better at, and also if they have two very high's but bama does not rate high on one of them i pick the best rated high....make sense? lol). And im sure u know this but when you go to the set offical visit date the recurit will straight up tell you what he wan'ts to do (i sometimes use this to cheat, and then go and hard sell this point to him)

Then, and i think this is important, pick a big game, usually a conference game. Its been my experience that the "push over" teams dont rate as high as the UT's, LSU's, and AU's.

This is the strategy i use and last season I had all A+'s on my visits except for one A, and then the players on the recruiting board that i didn't want to recruit had worse of course.

hope this helps

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Rivalry games are the key IMHO. I've found that if you schedule officials for rivalry games (in Bama's instance UcheaT, LSU, and the barn) you get much better results from how recruits rate your visit. Conference games are next and quite honestly I don't even bother scheduling them for non-conference games no matter the magnitude unless I absolutely have to. I usually load up my visits for the rivalry games and it pays off for me. Outside of my very first season, I haven't finished anywhere but #1 when the recruiting classes are over. And I've gotten to the point where I pretty much only recruit 4 and 5 star players.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.