Abita (any variety)
Sweetwater (any variety)
Newcastle
Hogarden
Sam's seasonal
Harpoon
Bass

Darn it, now I am thirsty.
I am not a big beer drinker but I do like Killians Irish Red. I was introduced to it by a Red Headed Waitress at O'Charlie's in Clarksville Indiana Oct 2005. My wife and I were celebrating our Wedding Anniversery. If I do drink its Killians.

Nash-Bama

1st Team
Dec 6, 1999
Tuscaloosa, AL
myspace.com
I finally got to try the Harvest Moon pumpkin ale over the weekend. It was tasty, but I still prefer the regular Blue Moon. Haven't tried the Full Moon yet, but I keep hearing it's not very good, so I may try one if I can get a free one! :)

RogueElephant

All-American
Mar 15, 2007
Los Angeles
Pilsner Urquell (from Plzen Czech Republic found 1842)

Peroni (Italian beer mentioned before)

Sierra Nevada (great taste but is too filling for me to drink a lot of)

Corona (good light beer)

Hite (Korea) Tastes kinda watery but the buzz will sneak up on you, very high alka content. I live near Koreatown in LA and it's $3.99 a six, cheap quick buzz.

Zhujiang Beer (One of the top beers in China and it's not bad.)

Tyskie (Polish beer not that good IMO but was well rated)

Yanjing Beer (China ok but nothing to write home about)

Sapporo (Japan) Not too bad good with sake & sushi

Bass Ale (England) There is a great English pub here in LA and when I was younger me and my mates would go there and drink Bass on tap all night and get trashed, ah the younger days of youth.

There are a good number of micro's I have liked over the years but it's late and will have to post later.

I'm more of a wine drinker nowadays but still enjoy a beer or two once in a while.

I

It's On A Slab

Pilsner Urquell (from Plzen Czech Republic found 1842)

Peroni (Italian beer mentioned before)

Sierra Nevada (great taste but is too filling for me to drink a lot of)

Corona (good light beer)

Hite (Korea) Tastes kinda watery but the buzz will sneak up on you, very high alka content. I live near Koreatown in LA and it's $3.99 a six, cheap quick buzz.

Zhujiang Beer (One of the top beers in China and it's not bad.)

Tyskie (Polish beer not that good IMO but was well rated)

Yanjing Beer (China ok but nothing to write home about)

Sapporo (Japan) Not too bad good with sake & sushi

Bass Ale (England) There is a great English pub here in LA and when I was younger me and my mates would go there and drink Bass on tap all night and get trashed, ah the younger days of youth.

There are a good number of micro's I have liked over the years but it's late and will have to post later.

I'm more of a wine drinker nowadays but still enjoy a beer or two once in a while.
I was just South of you over the weekend in La Jolla.

Had me some Mythos (Greek) and Peroni beer, as well as Stella Artois.

I did get to sample some local beers, too. I never travel anywhere without sampling the local brews.

DrBama

1st Team
Oct 12, 1999
Coker, AL
Guess I'm reviving an old thread here, but my faves are:

Fat Tire

Sam Adams Cream Stout

Sam Adams Brown Ale

Newcastle

Harp

Shiner Hefeweizen - got a bad batch last time that tasted like hard lemonade, but generally very good

Flying Dog Brewery - Road Dog Porter

Disclaimer: My absolute favorites are made by a friend who home-brews. Don't turn your nose up at the home made stuff. It can be outstanding!

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
80's - St. Paulie Girl - German
90's - Foster's - Australian
00's - Dos Eques (2 X's) - S.American

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.