Guitar Hero III

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
If you 5 star the slayer song thats near the end of the career mode, I hate you. That stupid song makes me wanna break the guitar over my knee.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
"Lefty" here too, but I kinda got used to it playing right handed so I just stuck with it. That game is insane even on medium difficulty! I don't even want to imagine it on "expert." Lot of fun though!

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I started out and beat it on easy. I have beaten it on medium now to, but hard is kicking my butt. When I do beat a song its only like 3 star.
Yeah the easy level isn't that much of a challenge, but a friend and I were playing co-op on medium and we got stopped at the Smashing Pumpkins song (Cherub Rock), it was many times more difficult than the easy level. There are a few songs on there that I shutter to think about on any level other than easy.

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
Last night I got the "meet your maker" achievement. I actually beat one of the creators at their own game! lol.

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
For you Guitar Hero fans (I've never played it beyond a disastrous attempt at a demo station in a Wal-Mart), tonight's South Park is doing an episode dedicated to Guitar Hero called Guitar .....-o.

Stan and Kyle are hooked on Guitar Hero. But Stan's superior skills on the video game damage his friendship with Kyle.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.