too bad there arent any good games being released this week...

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
I don't have enough time or money to afford all these game so most will be rentals....including Assassin's Creed. I pre-ordered Mass Effect for $45 back in August from Liongames.com and paid in full. Between that and Halo 3 multi-player, my gaming time will be full.

I rented the Naruto: Rise of a Ninja game last Friday but have barely played it. It's not that it isn't good but I've been busy with other stuff and what little playtime I have had has mostly been playing Spider-man:Friend or Foe with my son.

CrimsonCable

All-American
Oct 19, 1999
Pensacola, FL USA
Anybody know how to copy xbox 360 games??
Have you modded your 360? You can download game ISO's and burn them to DVD using Nero (or some other burning software, but I like Nero) but if your machine won't read the disk, it's pointless. Be aware, modding your machine will void your warranty. It isn't worth the risk, IMO.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I don't have enough time or money to afford all these game so most will be rentals....including Assassin's Creed. I pre-ordered Mass Effect for $45 back in August from Liongames.com and paid in full. Between that and Halo 3 multi-player, my gaming time will be full.

I rented the Naruto: Rise of a Ninja game last Friday but have barely played it. It's not that it isn't good but I've been busy with other stuff and what little playtime I have had has mostly been playing Spider-man:Friend or Foe with my son.
G4 had a review of the Naruto game, and the main character is impossibly annoying.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Have you modded your 360? You can download game ISO's and burn them to DVD using Nero (or some other burning software, but I like Nero) but if your machine won't read the disk, it's pointless. Be aware, modding your machine will void your warranty. It isn't worth the risk, IMO.
Not to mention you'll get banned from Live if you're caught with a modded 360. I know games aren't exactly cheap now-a-days but I don't see how the plus side outweighs the minus side in the whole modded versus un-modded 360 scenario.

CrimsonCT

Suspended
Dec 5, 2005
Palo Alto, CA
Not to mention you'll get banned from Live if you're caught with a modded 360. I know games aren't exactly cheap now-a-days but I don't see how the plus side outweighs the minus side in the whole modded versus un-modded 360 scenario.
There's always a risk, but a lot of people have carried flashed firmware for a year or so without being banned... ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.