Auburn offended by Bromberg's Ad

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
I'm serious - reply, if you must, but don't quote them. I can get rid of him with one button, but then, I've got to go through and manually delete all of your posts spreading his crap for him...
sorry 'bout that.....hell, I just thought he was a rival poster who got a little upset and stood his ground. He didn't bother me, but I don't make the rules 'round here, last I checked. ;)

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
Those two adds are unbelievably stupid and very upsetting to most Auburn and Alabama fans. I can't believe anyone would have thought that those ads were a good idea or good for business. :eek:

Anybody also ever notice that when you get into a debate with a baRner
that they always end their conversation with "just wanting to have fun"?
If you'd ask me;my idea of fun is breaking out the water hose to those filthy baRners. Ive never run my mouth as much as they have these past 10 years and we all know what happens when karma sticks his head out dont we. Just ask Franpony. They won 6 and well so what. The last time anybody checked U of A is a business,law,communications,medical related school and the baRners continue to learn how to adjust Ole'Bessies utters in their backyards. On the other hand it is really simple for even the smost stupid of counting monkeys. Read slow..cow college leads to pasture....pasture leads to grandmas bacco chewing....chewing leads to toothbrush instead of teethbrush.....no toothbrush leads to outdoor plumbing and outhouses...outhouse leads to no toilet paper....no toilet paper leads to rolling goobers corner.....goobrs corner leads to hay wagon parades.....hay wagon parades leads to inverse inbred denial obssession envy and detailed insecure trying to make themselves look better when they are 'eternally irrelevant' using ridiculed nit-picky analyzation of everything Bama has ever accomplished...Walla.
Now you do the math.

DanthManUA

3rd Team
Sep 4, 2001
Florence,AL,USA
Now they've just got 100 times more publicity. I bet they'll break record sales this x-mas. I'd say 85% of people will find them creative or not see them as a big deal. Buy stock now, if they had stock.

MalletMan

Scout Team
Oct 4, 2007
Birmingham, AL
No kidding! Someone in the marketing department needs to get a clue.
Seriously.

If grandma was the state 'backy spittin' champ, there's no way she wouldn't pass that down through the family. By this point, yer 'barn Girl oughta be at least placing in the top 3 at state.

But I guess that's advertising for you.

Ironhead Bret

1st Team
Mar 10, 2007
I just saw it as a complete, uncalled for shot at the AU nation. There was not one reference to sheep or cow lovin in that there advertisement! I mean how unsensitive can you be???:biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.