Anybody got the voyager from verizon??

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
I know this is OT also, but this seems to be the best place to find technology related info...

That being said, does anybody have the voyager from verizon, and if so, how do you like it. I'm up for my new-every-two in like two weeks and i was thinking of getting one. It retails for like 349 but the lady said i would get 50 off for the new-every-two deal, and then another 50 in a rebate to make the total 250.

Anyways, just wondering ya'lls opinion.

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
I do not own it, but every review I have seen has been good. I have looked at getting one, but am not elegible for an upgrade for a while. My g/f wants one so bad she cant see straight though.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
Im the same way. I really want one. When i was at the store it was between that and the blackberry pearl. I was told that they are two phones made for two different puposes, but i really like both.

CrimsonCT

Suspended
Dec 5, 2005
Palo Alto, CA
I think AT&T has it locked up for two years.. Im sure it will be on Verizon after that probably for around 299. I think its like 499 now.
AT&T has it for $399 with a two-year contract.

I really want a smartphone now, and have been out of my old contract since August. I'll probably wait until Macworld in January to see if Apple talks about the 3G iPhone there. (looking for an improved camera, as well) If not, I might have to settle for an HTC smartphone like the Touch Cruise or AT&T Tilt. The Tilt is just so massive, though, which is the very reason I can't consider Nokia phones (which are both huge and impressively hideous).

The Voyager isn't bad. It is a bit large, and I'd prefer a smartphone OS that has better third-party software potential, like Windows Mobile, Symbian, or even Apple's OS to some extent. But the lack of WiFi is a dealbreaker for me.

iBama

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 11, 2007
Alabaster, AL
AT&T has it for $399 with a two-year contract.

I really want a smartphone now, and have been out of my old contract since August. I'll probably wait until Macworld in January to see if Apple talks about the 3G iPhone there. (looking for an improved camera, as well) If not, I might have to settle for an HTC smartphone like the Touch Cruise or AT&T Tilt. The Tilt is just so massive, though, which is the very reason I can't consider Nokia phones (which are both huge and impressively hideous).

The Voyager isn't bad. It is a bit large, and I'd prefer a smartphone OS that has better third-party software potential, like Windows Mobile, Symbian, or even Apple's OS to some extent. But the lack of WiFi is a dealbreaker for me.
The solid state books and 3g phones won't be out until june, at least.

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.