David Baldacci

dennychimes76

1st Team
Aug 2, 2004
Birmingham AL
I've read most of his books (even the older ones) and have enjoyed them all.
Camel Club, Simple Genius, Stone Cold (his newest), The Collectors, Last Man Standing, Saving Faith, Hour Game - I think you would like any of these.

:BigA:

SavanaBama

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 25, 2000
Huntsville, AL
I read a lot of Baldacci in 2007 (I'm a frequent flyer!). I have enjoyed all that I've read. Currently, I'm rotating between one Baldacci and one Vince Flynn. A local used bookseller has all their books (except the latest) in paperback; $3 to purchase and $1 refund when I return for the next book! Two bucks is a great price, paperbacks are easier to take on flights with me, and the bookstore is closer to my house than the public library--what's not to like!

Bamaball2001

All-American
Aug 30, 2007
Snellville Georgia
Yes Baldacci is an excellent writer. Everything he has done is worth the read.

"Wish you Well" is one of his books that doesn't get much print. It is not a thriller like many of his usual books. But, it has a great theme and I think, considering it is outside the Baldacci box, that it was a pretty good read.

:BigA: RTR!

dennychimes76

1st Team
Aug 2, 2004
Birmingham AL
Yes Baldacci is an excellent writer. Everything he has done is worth the read.

"Wish you Well" is one of his books that doesn't get much print. It is not a thriller like many of his usual books. But, it has a great theme and I think, considering it is outside the Baldacci box, that it was a pretty good read.

:BigA: RTR!
I loved "Wish You Well". I delayed reading it as I didn't think I would like it. Boy, was I wrong! It is one of my favorite Baldacci books now :) :BigA:

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
I'm resurrecting this thread because I just finished "Zero Day" by him. Enjoyed it a lot. Looked for something else he had written with John Puller as the main character and found nothing. Must have been the introductory story for him. The story was slow building, engaging and not much pyrotechnics until the end. He uses lots of technical resources so you get a little education along the way with a good story. Well written.

Another plus was the fact that he didn't feel the need to use a lot of profanity to tell the story. Not a fan authors who do. There were a few bathroom words sprinkled in for effect, but no F-bombs, G-D's, or excessive imprecations.

Has anyone read "The Innocent" by David? What's your take on it?

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.