Final Fantasy VII Anyone?

Crimson Pig

1st Team
Nov 29, 2004
I don't know about you all, but as someone who plays RPG's rather extensively, Final Fantasy VII has to be the best ever. After beating it only 10-15 times, I've recently picked it up again and it's lost none of its shine to me. Makes me remember why some consider it the best game ever made.

Listen, and be in awe.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7UODCxAtyDo&feature=related

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I'm a big fan of the series, but I did not like IX at all.
My favorite part of VII was the materia system. Some devastating combos were possible. I didn't like the overpowered summons very much, though.
I liked X and X-2 as well, especially the AP and overdrive in X.
I love the gambits and no random encounters in XII, but the license board system is lame.

I was thinking of writing a Java game incorporating some of my favorite game mechanics, but I'm not too good with Java yet.

CrimsonCable

All-American
Oct 19, 1999
Pensacola, FL USA
Make no mistake, FF VII was one of the greatest. However, the greatest FF storyline ever (IMO) was FF VI. FF X was great, but X-2 sucked badly. FF XI was an MMO (boring for one of those) and FF XII is neck-and-neck with X-2 for the title of "worse FF game ever." As a PS3 owner, I am really looking forward to FF XIII. SquareEnix better not screw this up.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.