Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

CBag4Bama

1st Team
Sep 22, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Anyone else playing this? I picked it up a few days ago and I'm pretty impressed. Graphics and sound are stunning. The gameplay takes a little getting used to but is your basic 3rd person setup. The hand to hand combat is flawed but manageable once you do it a few times. It's basically button mashing combos.

It would make a very good Indiana Jones movie.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
I absolutly love this game. I downloaded the demo just to see what it was all about, and like somebody said earlier, the graphics are just stunning. Truely amazing, at least in HD.

I went ahead and bought it the next day played it for like 2 days straight. Im almost at the end now, and i wish i wasn't. This game is fun, especially towards the end where you have all the puzzles you have to figure out.

I give it an A

CBag4Bama

1st Team
Sep 22, 2002
Birmingham, AL
I haven't finished the game yet but I think I'm getting close. When my wife would walk in when I was playing I would tell her I was surprised there have been no animals or monsters attack me. Just lots of guys with guns. Well, I finally found the monsters and I'd rather fight the guys with guns. :biggrin2:

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
Well, I finally found the monsters and I'd rather fight the guys with guns. :biggrin2:
My girlfriend was watching me play the game when i got to the monsters. I turned to her and said the game just lost mega points with me on that one. The game was so great with just the guy with guns, then somebody had to go and screw it up and put those things in there

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.