FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
Nothing wrong with a little healthy competition . Count me as in . :cool2:

JH-ATL

Suspended
May 17, 2000
atlanta, ga
bayoutider

A Judge huh????????.........that is good and bad........you post some great food making ideas.......at the same time that means you will be a good Judge........go figure?????????

Anyway.......hope it goes well bayoutider.........I will give a shot.....but only when the food choice is one I can do well.....won't just shoot in the dark.......looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin2::biggrin::biggrin:

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
bayoutider

A Judge huh????????.........that is good and bad........you post some great food making ideas.......at the same time that means you will be a good Judge........go figure?????????

Anyway.......hope it goes well bayoutider.........I will give a shot.....but only when the food choice is one I can do well.....won't just shoot in the dark.......looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin2::biggrin::biggrin:
I have decided to be chairman and hire the best judges our tidefans budget could afford. Check the old board for the judges names. Give it a shot each week, it's all in fun and some people will win some nice prizes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.