I've finally come to the dark side (playstation 3)

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
I finally bought a PS3 tonight. Netflix, here I come! I'll hang on to my hd dvd drive for a little while, but its pretty much over. I feel so dirty for embracing the blu ray.

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
I'm a gamer, but I didnt really buy the PS3 for games...at least not yet. Is there anything good for the system that I cant get on 360? That Drakes Fortune looks kinda interesting. Is it any good though?

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
I havent played the full game yet, but you can download a demo off the psn. The great exclusives should start coming out later this year. If you are into shoots check out Resistance Fall of Man.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Yeah...I don't really want a PS3...but I might end up buying one simply for the Blu-Ray since the format war is pretty much over now. I love my 360 though and will probably use that as my primary gaming console.

Makes me wonder...if Microsoft will come out with a Blu-Ray drive similar to the HD-DVD one because if they decide to do that I will just wait on that.

CBag4Bama

1st Team
Sep 22, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction is fun if you like that type of platform. Uncharted was a BLAST but could've been longer. Warhawk is my new obsession. It is strictly online play but very addictive. My next purchase will be Burnout Paradise on 1/22. There's a demo for it on the PSN also.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.