alright, XBOX360 or PS3

boilerbama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2003
Kimball,TN USA
I love ps3. I have one and it is a great console. The movie play is awesome and game play is too. U can do anything u need to do with the ps3. Love mine.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I've got both!
I also have both now. Had to get a Blu-Ray player and you just can't beat the PS3 in that department. So...now I have a PS3, Xbox360 w/ HD-DVD, and a Wii. And to think...the only console I have ever owned before these three was the original Nintendo...way back in the day!

Last edited:

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
Can't control it with my universal IR remote.
You could get the bluetooth remote. Understandably you wouldn't want to add another remote to the collection of remotes most people have, but the way I look at it is that your not and man and not truly in control until you have at least 5 remotes:tongue:

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
You could get the bluetooth remote. Understandably you wouldn't want to add another remote to the collection of remotes most people have, but the way I look at it is that your not and man and not truly in control until you have at least 5 remotes:tongue:
I have a single Logitech Harmony remote controlling everything in my living room: a receiver, a TV, a DVD player, a DVR, a wireless music bridge, a PS2, and an XBox360. One button press to change from watching TV to playing XBox. For me, the additional remote is a dealbreaker. I'm waiting for IR2BT to contact me about their converter, but their production capacity is very low and they cannot keep up with orders.

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.